Bengal Classical Music Festival 2014
Day 1: Thursday, 27 November 2014
- Group Performance of Bangla Songs music arrangement by Foad Naser Babu.
- Bharatnatyam by Vidushi Malavika Sarukkai.
- Tabla by Ajinkya Joshi.
- Sarod by Rajrupa Chowdhury.
- Sitar by Ustad Shahid Parvez Khan.
- Vocal & Slide Guitar by Pandit Ajoy Chakrabarty & Debashish Bhattacharya.
- Vocal by Ruchira Kedar.
Day 2: Friday, 28 November 2014
- Tabla Quartet by Enamul Haque Omar, Bishwajit Natta, Goutam Sarker, Md. Zakir Hosen.
- Vocal by Supriya Das.
- Sarod by Abir Hossain.
- Santoor by Rahul Sharma.
- Vocal by Pandit Umakant Gundecha & Pandit Ramakant Gundecha.
- Carnatic Percussion by Guru Karaikudi Mani.
- Vocal by Pandit Rajan Misra & Pandit Sajan Misra.
Day 3: Saturday, 29 November 2014
- Bengal Parampara Sangeetalay Group Performance composition by Suchisree Ray.
- Sitar by Nishit Dey.
- Vocal by Manjusha Patil.
- Santoor by Pandit Shivkumar Sharma.
- Vocal by Asit Roy.
- Vocal by Vidushi Aruna Sairam.
- Sitar by Pandit Kushal Das.
- Vocal by Pandit Ulhas Kashalkar.
Day 4: Sunday, 30 November 2014
- Bharatnatyam by Amit Chowdhury.
- Tabla by Swarup Hossain.
- Sarod by Amaan Ali Khan and Ayaan Ali Khan.
- Vocal by Sameehan Kashalkar.
- Sarod & Violin by Pandit Tejendra Narayan Majumdar & Ganesh Rajagopalan.
- Vocal by Kaushiki Chakraborty.
- Flute by Pandit Hariprasad Chaurasia.
Day 5: Monday, 01 December 2014
- Bangla Song by Group performance.
- Kathak by Vishal Krishna.
- Vocal by Ashwini Bhide Deshpande.
- Flute by Moniruzzaman.
- Vocal by Vidushi Kishori Amonkar.
- Vocal by Pandit Uday Bhawalkar.
- Sarod by Ustad Amjad Ali Khan.